Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Nursery Rhyme
Nursery Rhyme Activities - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star -
- Lyrics and Sentence / Word Rebuilding Activities.....
- A4 full rhyme page,
- Large Print pages,
- Large Print sentence/line cut out pages,
- Large Print word cut out pages.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Suggestions for Use
- Circle all the rhyming words - brainstorm more words that rhyme with 'star' , and 'high'.
- Replace the words Twinkle Twinkle with other words - eg Sparkle Sparkle / Shiny Shiny / Glowing Glowing Little Star....
- Don't forget to circle, colour all those phonic sounds and patterns you can find - keep 'playing with words'.
- A lovely classroom bulletin board could be made from this rhyme - pop the large size rhyme in the middle and ask the children to draw their faces onto stars. Place them around the rhyme, on a black background.
- Cut out lots of silver stars also, or cover star cardboard cut outs with foil. This leads in really well with 'Star of the Day', or 'Star of the Week'.