13 Nursery Rhymes Words And Pictures
Nursery Rhymes Words and Pictures
- The following rhymes: Hey Diddle Diddle / 1,2,3,4,5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive / Baa Baa Black Sheep / Hickory Dickory Dock / Little Miss Muffet / Wee Willie Winkie / Row, Row, Row Your Boat / Twinkle Twinkle Little Star / Jack Be Nimble / Five Little Monkeys / Jack and Jill / Humpty Dumpty / I'm a Little Teapot
- Picture card representing each poem in colour and black and white.
- Full Title card for each poem to use as reference.
- Individual Title word cards for children to make up the Title for each Nursery Rhyme using the word cards.
- Individual sets of rhyming word cards to match up.
PLEASE NOTE - PRINTING NOTES: Don't forget, as with all of our word cards - we make them up as large 4 to-a-page A4 size - so that you have the option then to keep them this size, or make them smaller when printing. The smaller option is great for printing in black and white (or grayscale) and using the word cards for children to do individual cut and paste activities - for example - children can use a set of small title word cards to cut and paste the Nursery Rhyme titles back together. JUST USE PRINT MULTIPLE SHEETS PER PAGE OPTION ON YOUR PRINTER SETTINGS PAGE BEFORE PRINTING.....
Here is a picture of one set we did as 4 sheets per page - but you can print them even smaller....
Nursery Rhyme WORDS AND PICTURES MATCH AND SEQUENCING (includes colour and black and white)
Nursery Rhyme Picture Cards
Nursery Rhyme Title INDIVIDUAL WORD CARDS
Nursery Rhyme FULL TITLE Cards
Nursery Rhymes - Title Words - Suggestions for Use
- Print these in smaller size if you would like as per above instructions - children put the titles together using the individual words - you can use the full title cards as reference or let them use the picture cards to work out the titles.
- Match the picture cards with the full title cards / or the individual title words pieced together.
- Children cut and paste the black and white picture cards and write the matching title next to it in their books.
- Children cut and paste the smaller grayscale individual title cards in correct sequence then draw a picture to match.
- Use some of the blank cards on the end of the pdf to make up some alternative title words - for example - Row Row Row Your Canoe.
- Use our Nursery Rhyme activities charts to display the full version of each rhyme. (apologies, some of our older nursery rhyme charts are now looking a bit worn as they were original resources from 5 years ago - we are hoping to slowly work our way through them - they still work though :-)
Please share how you would use these Nursery Rhyme cards - in the comments section below.....
Search by TypeView all resources »