32 My Family Vocab Cards
My Family Thematic Unit Word Cards
- 32 family theme words with available with membership.
- List of family words below
UPDATED 25 Jan 2013
Family Thematic Unit Words
Family Thematic Unit Word Cards - Suggestions for Use
- Remember the capital rules - Use a capital with these words only when the context is more 'personal' or a particular title like 'Aunty Betsie' but 'her aunty' or 'Mum and Dad said ...' but 'your mum is coming over....'
- Brainstorm and see if you can come up with more 'family' words.
- Don't forget you can print these at this size or smaller is you like by adjusting your printer settings.
- Works in well with My Family Concept Book. Children use the word cards to help 'label' (will need capitals) each immediate and extended family member as they draw.
- Don't forget to utilize the free resource ' 101 Word Cards Activities' - great for use with any word cards...
- Please share your ideas with other teachers and parents in COMMENTS - below..
Search by TypeView all resources »
Free ResourcesAlphabet PrintablesPhonics ResourcesReading & WritingSight WordsTheme WordsConcept BooksSongs & RhymesMaths ResourcesGeneral / DisplaySchool Clipart