Primary School Maths - Printable Attribute Mats
- * 25 cards with 5 different colours / colors of 5 different attributes.........
Attribute Mats - Suggestions for Use
- Great for classification and grouping activities and math games..
- Musical mats - spread the mats on the floor (put velcro or blu-tak underneath to stop them from slipping around too much) - play music then when music stops children have to stand next to a mat with a particular attribute - for example, any blue mat or any fruit mat, or red transport mat etc - those not standing near an appropriate mat are out
- Simon says - Similar to above but played as someone being 'Simon' .
- Make smaller copies of the charts to use as classification cards - group cards according to colour / fruit / transport / numbers / shapes or combination