Printable Alphabet Stencils / Templates
Printable Alphabet Stencils
- These printable alphabet stencils / templates are one of those super handy teacher resources...
- Available in Capital and Lower Case letters in your school's handwriting font.......
Printable Alphabet Stencils - Suggestions for Use...
Copy each letter onto card and laminate, then use as a template for making letters with play dough, particularly children's names.
Fantastic as bulletin board letters. Copy the letters onto bright coloured card, then cut around, laminate for longer life. You can make them a smaller size on your printer also. Terrific for all sorts of displays, parent communication displays, I have also used them for names on bedroom walls. I love using comic sans font - but all of the fonts come up well.
Decorate middle section of letters using....
- - sand
- - cotton wool
- - ****pictures from magazines beginning with that letter
- - ***write a heap of words inside beginning with that letter
- - scrunched paper
- - torn paper
- - paint
- - crayon patterns
- - draw pictures of things beginning with that letter
- - glitter
- - alfoil
- - play dough
- - and the list goes on.....
Alphabet tracing practice. Great for littlies. Children need to stay inside the tracks (outline). Rainbow letters is a great activity with this. Children trace inside the alphabet stencil 10 or more times using a lot of different coloured pencils.
Copy the letters/numbers onto coloured card. Cut and laminate. Cut each letter into 2-4 pieces to make a little puzzle for each letter using a zigzag or curvy cut. Children put them back together again.