You must be logged in to rate an idea.
Alphabet Letter Shaping Stations
Submitted by Sally (10-10-2012)
While children are learning to write their letters, provide fun ways to practice. You can even teach the children to set up the equipment and pack it away when done.
Have groups of children spend 4 to 5 minutes at each station and rotate the class, using a timer.
Our stations include....
1. Using playdough to make copies of the letter
2. Writing on a whiteboard with erasable marker
3. Writing on a chalkboard with water
4. Shaping the letter with pieces of thick string
5. Writing the letter in a tray of sand or finger paint (wet area activities)